Got tagged by StarEmblem97
.The Rules-Write the rules in your journal entry if you are tagged-Write 13 things about yourself-Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.-Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged-Don't say "You're tagged if you read this"-It is forbidden not to tag anyone (except when its not; not going to force you to do anything)-No tagging back13 things:
1. I have Asperger's disorder/syndrome/whatever you want to call it.2. I love Italian food.3. Wasps and other flying, stinging things are anathema to me.4. Believe it or not, there are anime series that I actually, not-ironically enjoy. I'm not a weeaboo, though.5. I'm gonna be going to college this year.6. I have an obsession with politics and controversial topics that I try to keep to myself, but sometimes it slips out. Mostly through the opinion stamps that I occasionally make.7. I live in Georgia.8. My favorite YouTubers are Markiplier, Cryaotic and, as of late, h3h3Productions and Philip DeFranco.9. I probably would make a mediocre parent at best.10. I love listening to covers of songs by lesser-known bands. A lot of them are actually really good, in my view.11. I'm not very organized.12. I've recently become part of a male ensemble at my school. I've never tried singing before, figured it would be worth trying out.13. I can't come up with any other facts about myself. This is, in itself, a fact about myself so I'm putting it in here whether you like it or not.Star's Questions
1. Which do you prefer, the destination or the journey?For the most part, I would go for the journey.
2. PC or console gamer?Mostly PC, although I have an Xbox console that I hardly use.
3. What is your favourite genre of music?Hard rock, heavy metal, rap rock.. pretty much any sort of rock, although I lean more towards heavier stuff.
4. Plane or train?Depends on where I'm going. If it's a state-and-a-half or more away, I'd go with a plane.
5. How many foreign languages have you learned?Two - French and Spanish - though I never learned either of them enough to be able to hold a conversation.
6. What is the most embarrassing moment you've ever experienced?I'd rather not say it on here.
7. Do you believe in life after death?Not really, although I sure damn hope it's real.
8. Name a character not included in Super Smash Bros
. that you would love to see added to the game.Sans from Undertale.
9. Have you tried playing the Bloody Mary game in front of a mirror?Nah. It'd probably be fun with friends, though. Plenty of opportunity to jumpscare the person in front of the mirror.
10. Do you think life exists on other planets?Practically positive, though there's a pretty high chance it hasn't evolved beyond the microscopic stage.
11. Let's imagine that, one day, the barrier between reality and imagination is destroyed, and every character and location from every franchise/series appear all over the planet. How would you react, and what would you do?I'd probably get scared, board up my windows and hide in my house with a shotgun. I'd rather not have to deal with all the bad guys.
12. Are you more introverted or extroverted?Introverted.
13. Do you prefer to travel alone or with others?Alone or in a small group of around five or less.My Questions for You
1. Favorite mythical/imaginary creature?
2. Do you have a "normal" diet or are you a vegetarian/vegan?
3. Favorite YouTubers? (If you're active on YouTube, that is.)
4. Any place you'd like to go someday?
5. What is it that you love to do that you'll never get tired of, if anything?
6. Books, TV, Internet, or outside? ("outside" being any outdoor activity or game like hiking or capture-the-flag)
7. Favorite song and/or band? (Note that I tend to resort to "favorite ___" if I can't come up with any other questions, lmao)
8. Cats or dogs?
9. Favorite social media site?
10. Imagine you woke up and found yourself in the world of Danganronpa. How would you react, and what would you do? (You can always answer "what the fuck is Danganronpa?" if you don't know what Danganronpa is. Also, creds to StarEmblem97
's 11th question for inspiring this one.)
11. Favorite movie and/or TV series?
12. Are you messy, or a neat-freak?
13. Do you have a role model, and if so, why is s/he your role model? (Finally a good question.. lmao)I've decided not to tag anyone 'cause the rule above actually gave me this option.. so if you want to do this tag, go right ahead.